Revlon Colourstay Review




Recently I picked up this ah-mazzing foundation in boots for €17.50. I had bought it a few years ago, but foolishly, in the wrong shade, which made me look somewhat like a tangerine. Obviously not a good look for school. So, my bourjois foundation had sadly ran out *tear* , so I was adamant I was going to get a good foundation again. The colourstay foundation had amazing coverage. I would say medium to high, and you can really build it up without the cakey look. 



The consistency is quite thick, which I like in a foundation, although not too thick as I would like to be able to blend it out!. It gives a flawless finish, which I was hoping for. 
The only problem I have with this foundation, is that there is no pump :(. You can pour the foundation into the lid, but it is hard to get out that way. 
Swatch

Pros :-
Good coverage
Thick consistency
Choice of normal to dry foundation or combination to oily
Good colour range
Cons:-
On very dry skin, It may look cakey
Works best with moisturizer/primer applied beforehand
No pump

Overall, I think this foundation is probably one of the best I have ever purchased & I will definitely repurchase when it runs out. The price is a little high, but hey, it looks good so why not?

You can purchase this in Boots, Superdrug, or other drugstores.

P.s It also stays on all day, seriously, it is impossible to remove! 
                                                                    
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this review! If you would like to check out my tips for good foundation to you can check it out here


Enjoy your day :)


 Catherine x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I try to reply to comments as soon as possible x