Carry on essentials




Sometimes its hard to makeup your mind with what to bring on holiday. I admit, If i had more baggage, I probably would bring my whole wardrobe, although I would only wear half of it. For some people its hard to know what to bring in carry on (hand luggage), others find it difficult when it comes to what to wear on the plane. Here are some tips I have after my recent holiday. 

(Bear in mind I am no expert when it comes to what to bring/what not to bring) 


Carry on for short haul
  1. Vaseline/Lip balm
  2. A good book
  3. Ipod/mp3 player
  4. Cardigan (Planes are chilly)
  5. Hand sanitizer


Carry on extras for long haul
  1. Face wipes
  2. Toothpaste
  3. Toothbrush
  4. Eye mask (Sleeping mask) 
  5. Face powder 
  6. Small sized face moisturizer 


If you bring nothing else I would definetely recommend bringing a lip balm and moisturizer. Personally, my skin feels extremely dry during the flight and I have certainly learned from my mistake of not bringing lip balm. 
(Before I left, I was also advised to put some clothes in carry on, as it leaves more room for cosmetics etc in your suitcase). 

If you have any extras, let me know below in the comments as I would love to know :)

Some of the essentials.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I try to reply to comments as soon as possible x