NOTD - Catrice cosmetics.





Todays nail of the day post is here! Sorry for the god awful picture, but I am just so in love with this colour I had to do a post. The colour is '030 Meet me at coral island' By Catrice cosmetics. This is a german brand, and their products are all very reasonably priced and have great lasting power.


The nail polishes are only €4 I think, which is extremely cheap. I have been wearing this colour for the past week, and it has barely chipped at all. 

If your looking for a good nail polish then I highly recommend Catrice. 
Have you any recommendations for good nail polishes? Leave a comment below if you do, I love finding new brands!

Thanks for reading,
Enjoy your day!

Catherine x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I try to reply to comments as soon as possible x