La Roche-Posay : Toleraine Teint




Introduction to La Roche-Posay

La Roche-Posay is a french brand which is made without the addition of perfumes, and it is dermatological based  (if that's a word ). This means it is perfect for sensitive skin, and skin with certain conditions as there are no irritants. 

Review

This foundation is literally one of the best I've ever tried. Full coverage, no skin irritation, reasonable smell, what else could you ask for? .I'm going to review it based on the way it has been on my skin the past week or so. 

Firstly, it is super important that you don't put too much on. As I said, its full coverage, so only a small amount is needed. 




The worst part of this foundation is the colour range. I have the lightest colour, but it doesn't match my skin tone very well.  





I have the foundation in the colour 'Ivory 10' . I have tried number 11, and the difference is huge. Its a very unnatural looking foundation, which is the way I like it, but, it wont suit everyone.The thickness for people who like a light-weight foundation is very off putting. I suggest using a pea sized amount if you want it more natural. This foundation would be amazing for people who have acne, freckles, spots, scarring, rednessThe lasting power is reasonable. After 6-7 hours of wearing it, it can being to come off, but, to get 6 or 7 hours is great right? 



I highly recommend this foundation. I have been using it for a few years and I have now gone back to it as my everyday foundation. It costs approximately €18 euro, but I got it for €13 on sale in boots. UK price : £15 approximately* 
Also, it has Spf 25... What's not to love about this? 

Let me know if you've tried La Roche- Posay and your thoughts on this foundation! 

This post was not sponsored*


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I try to reply to comments as soon as possible x